Our Apps: NoSeen and Story Saver are 3rd Party Facebook Clients that uses the Private Facebook API to communicate and gain access to your account. So, Facebook might assume the login from our app as an unusual activity or a login from an unrecognized device. Therefore in some cases, Facebook might temporarily lock your account.
But we can somehow prevent this from happening. (No guarantee, Login at your own risk)
- We strongly encourage you to Generate and Use a Facebook App Password as your main Account Password to login. App passwords are one-time passwords you can use to log into your apps while keeping your personal Facebook password secure. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you won’t have to wait to receive a code when you use an app password. Instead, you can skip the authentication step and log in immediately.
- Open our app and click next until you reach the Facebook Authentication Screen and log in using your Facebook username/email and your generated App Password.
- If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled you will get a verification dialog to enter your code.
- Go back to the Facebook App > Notifications Tab and open the latest notification saying “An unrecognized device recently attempted to access your account.”
- Then you’ll get a page saying “Review Recent Login – Someone recently tried to log into your account from an unrecognized computer or mobile browser”. Click the Continue button below.
- Then click the button “This was me”
- Then select the option “Save Browser” and click Continue.
You’re done. Thank you very much for your patience.